My Plants

 pansit-pansitan - this just grows anywhere. Twice a week, I make into salad, good for arthritis
ashitaba plant - from my Bible group buddy, Girly. This is good for hypertension, munch on 2 leaves a day.
pandan - bought by my daughter, Cham in Tagaytay
alugbati,- I planted this
oregano - I bought this
tarragon
 a plant used as souring agent for sinigang (forgot the name)
 another kind of oregano
 curry plant - this I bought
saluyot
gotu kola - from my Vgroup leader, Mommy Terry. This is good for memory, to prevent alzheimer's disease
aloe vera - from my sister, Lolit and her husband, Lando
sandakot na bigas - they grow on rocks, good for salad also
okra
ampalaya
taheebo - from my Bible group buddy, Vita. for cleansing


These are the plants in our garden. I started gardening a few months ago, something I have been dreaming of doing a long time ago. Looking at these plants every morning is a therapy for me. These may not be as fantastic as some gardens are, but I am proud of my plants:)


The Lord will indeed give what is good,
and our land will yield its harvest.

Righteousness goes before him
and prepares the way for his steps.

Psalm 85:12-13



Comments

  1. Haha natawa ko sa mga plants mo Ma! I showed it to Erich too. Hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakakatawa ba? Parang di serious na gardener? Nasira nga ang iba e kasi nagputol si Billy ng puno. But we will improve my garden with the help of Billy, me ginawa pa nga syang proposed layout hahaha parang professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! ang dami nang plants!!! :) the pandan I gave is HUGE naaaa!!! :) Amazing!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait for my post of the new garden, I completely changed the look:)

      Delete
  4. The souring agent for sinigang is Roselle plant [white roselle you've got].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So it's Roselle plant!!! Thanks so much for the info:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata