Third Day on Paleo Diet



We are on our third day on Paleo Diet and so far so good. We had for lunch, Chicken Paprika, Scrambled Egg, and Sauteed Vegetables. 

Chicken Paprika: Season 300 gms of chicken previously cut into serving pieces with a little salt, ground black pepper and paprika. Pan fry in olive oil until cooked.

Scrambled Eggs: Beat 4 pcs. whole eggs and season with a little salt, ground black pepper and dried basil leaves. Cook in pan with olive oil.

Sauteed Vegetables: Saute garlic and onions in olive oil, add  broccoli, cabbage, green and red bell peppers, ashitaba (picked from my herb garden). Season with oyster sauce and black pepper. Add pansit-pansitan (picked also from my garden) in the last minute of cooking.

My husband loved these food even without rice. He said he's fully satisfied. Yehey! I am looking forward to a healthier us. I am proud to say that I have lost 5 lbs. at once on the first day and Tommy's weight went down from 199 lbs. to 185 lbs. in just 2 days! Yes, he was overweight and his doctor advised him to lose those extra pounds. The ideal weight for his height is 165 to 175 lbs. 10 to 20 more pounds to lose and I'll be seeing a new Tommy, hopefully the Tommy I met 34 years ago :D


Comments

  1. Hey Ma, Erich and I just read this and we are so proud of you! Erich said he's very impressed... BRAVO!!! Keep up the good work for another 27 days and your life will be forever changed.

    The only thing that might not be Paleo here is your oyster sauce. Make sure to check the ingredients and it shouldn't contain any gluten in it. We are not really in particular with gluten in the Philippines so to be sure, you can google the brand of the oyster sauce for ingredients and if it is really gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gin, Erich. With that kind of comment coming from Erich, the more inspired I am to write more.

    Re: oyster sauce, I'm afraid it's not gluten free and it contains soy. Have to scout around for ingredients that are paleo friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having Trouble FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

    Want to eat healthy delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Check out this book: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata