Kale Salad with Pan-fried Chicken and Cranberries



    Having read so much about kale being a superfood and a cancer-fighting vegetable, I began to search for recipes to see how kale looks. Fortunately, my supplier of organic vegetables sells kale. I ordered a quarter of a kilo initially, to try if it's good. And it's good, this will be a regular fare from now on.



    I have this dried cranberries which I got recently from Healthy Option and I know this will go well with my Kale Salad.

    I added chicken breast to make this dish a complete meal. It was a refreshing meal, filling and fitting to eat on a hot weather.


    Kale Salad with Pan-fried Chicken and Cranberries

1/4 kilo kale
1 chicken breast
1 pc. onion, chopped
2 pcs. tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup dried cranberries
3 tbsp. olive oil
sea salt
freshly-ground pepper

    Steam kale and set aside.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Pan-fry seasoned chicken.
Set aside.
In a large bowl, put kale, chicken, onion and tomatoes.
Add cranberries and olive oil.
Season with sea salt and pepper.




Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata