Paleo Food for the Gods

    One of the goodies I wanted to bake before going paleo was Food for the Gods. I have not been baking my recipes for all sorts of goodies for a long time now and I thought of improvising my recipes and make it paleo just to satisfy my cravings. And this is the result, of which I want to share.








    Here's the recipe for my paleofied Food for the Gods...

 Paleo Food for the Gods

Ingredients:

1/2 cup clarified butter
1 cup minus 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
2 Tbsp. honey
4 eggs
1 cup rice flour
2 Tbsp. tapioca flour
1 tsp. baking powder
a pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup dates, chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 350degF
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add honey.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in the flour, baking powder and sea salt. Mix till no trace of flour is seen.
Add the dates and walnuts.
Place in a greased baking dish 7" x 11".
Bake for 30 minutes.


    Try this recipe for a taste of heaven :D













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata