Believing It's Not Over till It's Over

    There is this weird feeling that I get depressed when it's raining, I don't know why. A few days ago, it was raining very hard (there was this tropical storm Egay) and I was all alone. Things kept on creeping in my mind,  questions like what am I here for now that my kids are all grown up and on their own, what do I have to do next, now that I think I have passed through that stage wherein I have exhausted myself earning a living.

   I was talking to God, exposing my heart out, asking Him if it's okay to think that I want to go home and be with Him because I'm finished with my obligation with the family. That night (which I usually do before going to bed) I continued to read Chapter Fourteen of this book by my favorite author, Stormie Omartian, Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On. 





    The title of the chapter I was reading happened to be Believing It's Not Over till It's Over. My Heavenly Father is listening! It says in this chapter: God is never through with you. He always has a plan for your life. There is no limit on His call or what He wants to do in and through you...What existed before may be over, but what is ahead for you is as great or perhaps much greater. God will call you to a new time, a new assignment, and a new work of His grace. That is, of course, if you are open to letting Him do what He wants. 

    The preaching on Sunday service after that was about work. Pastor Dan of Victory Katipunan said that as long as you are alive, you have a purpose. I got it, Lord. I will trust in You, I will depend on You alone. I will follow Your leading, I won't be afraid because I know You will give me the strength, courage, health, wisdom, revelation and faith for the journey you are taking me anew. Thank You, Lord.


Psalm 92:13-14

Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing.


Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata