Tagaytay Hopping


    One Saturday morning in November, Rachelle, my sister-in-law, and I decided to go together to various places in Tagaytay for reasons each of us have. One of the 60 things before 60 in my list is to go to Memory Lane in Tagaytay and Rachelle was kind enough to accompany me there. She, on the other hand, had this coupon which she got for 50% less on food and drinks and it is expiring end of November.

    Our first destination: Ilog Maria Honeybee Farms in Silang, Cavite. We passed along Aguinaldo Highway, with GPS as our guide.

     As soon as we reached Ilog Maria, we went straight to the store, looked around and before we choose what to buy, we asked the lady in the store if we can go and see the bee farm.

Entrance to the bee farm


The bee farm

The girl behind mixing toothpaste, the girl in the foreground packing the soaps

The girl mixing/cooking soap

    We found the factory, entered it  and took photos. When we left, we noticed that somebody placed a rope to prevent entry to the factory. Could be persons are not allowed to enter the factory, oh well...

    I bought bee propolis immune system booster (also fights allergy, colds, coughs, gout, arthritis), propolis and cider liniment, and toothpaste (Rachelle and I got half each because we want to try it first. I have tried it already and it is very good, minty and really cleans your teeth). Rachelle got several massage oil and other products.

    Next destination: Memory Lane by Jolina Magdangal along Magallanes Drive.

The Main Entrance


A separate house for conference/meetings and special occasions

The dining/bar area


The specialty gift shop


We bought  red velvet cupcakes and the entrance fee of P100 was deducted from our bill.


Gazebo


Inside the gazebo

I find this cute.




I love the flowers there


    It was a nice experience, the place is cute and interesting, so much like Jolina. Didn't try their food (only the cupcakes) because there was a place that Rachelle would like to bring me to for lunch.

   Next destination: Breakfast at Antonio's Tagaytay

We parked our car near the trail going to Breakfast because that's where we're dining.

On the way to Breakfast

The view from our table


My mango-carrot slush

My plate (my apologies because we forgot to take photos before we took a bite)

     I ordered homemade sausage, scrambled egg and garlic fried rice. Rachelle ordered  homemade corned beef, sauerkraut, scrambled egg and bread.  The slab of meat on my plate was one of the 2 slices of corned beef that Rachelle ordered, which she placed on my plate for me to taste. It was very good. Funny how the night before, my husband and I were just talking about how we were craving for corned beef.  It's been around 2 months now that we have not eaten corned beef since we were on paleo diet. I surfed the internet for paleo corned beef recipe and that was exactly the kind of corned beef I've searched. I planned to make one and I'm glad I know now how it tastes, much, much better than the canned corned beef we are familiar with.

    It was a very satisfying meal and a great place to dine especially if you are stressed and want to relax.

Last destination: Tagaytay Highlands



Car parked outside the gate





Took photos while waiting for the sales consultant

The view of Cotsworld subdivision (upper left) from the Tagaytay Highlands office building


We went down to see Cotsworld, a subdivision that is surrounded by a golf course.






                        We went around the subdivision and took photos not for anything else but I just want to see                                           how they develop a place into a distinctive subdivision.



    We left Tagaytay fully satisfied with what we have accomplished. It was a tiring day but the time spent was well worth it. 
   

Comments

  1. Are You Having Trouble STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Want to eat some tasty recipes TONIGHT?

    Download your amazing Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata