The Fruit of the Spirit Cross Stitch

    When I closed my business (Internet Cafe) in my hometown in Bataan in 2009, I promised myself I will start to do the things I missed doing. All my married life, I became busy working and taking care of the kids at the same time. One of these things is cross stitching.

My fruit of the Spirit ready for framing

    I want to make more of this before I reach 60, two for my girls when they get married and one for myself.







Create in me a pure heart,  O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Psalm 51:10-12

Comments

  1. Where can I get this cross stitch pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I bought this pattern years ago in a Hobby shop in Alabang Town Center, which unfortunately closed shop already. I still have the pattern, I can copy for you. :)

      Delete
    2. I would love to get a copy of the pattern. I love cross stitch. I play Bunco with ladies from church and our theme is Fruits of the Spirit. It would be great to surprise them with a cross stitch like this. Please and thank you.

      Delete
  2. Would you copy this for me? When I was a kid one of my friends mothers made something similar and I loved it so much! I've always looked for something like it but never found anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata