How Do I Do My Best Everyday?

    I was looking over my things, wanting to clean up, hoping to be able to throw some of the things I don't need anymore, and I found a folder with pages from magazines, printed materials with inspiring messages, scratch papers with my scribbles written while maybe listening to a pastor while preaching. I want to share one of these printed materials and here it goes:

How do I do my best everyday?
Here are a few simple rules:
1. Wake up early. The early bird does not get the worm. The early bird makes the money. Work while others sleep.

2. Love what you do. If you don't love it, you will never rise to the top. Love it, or leave it.

3. Dedicate yourself to a life-long student. How many books did you read last year?

4. Convert anger to resolve. Anger is the biggest waste of energy on the planet. It blocks positive thought. It blocks creative thought.

5. Convert barrier to breakthrough. You may know it as objection. Or even rejection. Stick to it until you win, and you will gain personal, mental dominance.

6. Take every "no" as "not yet". You don't hear with your ears. You hear with your mind. The way you accept other's words will determine your fate. Gain an attitude of positive acceptance.

7. Watch little or no television. You'll never succeed watching television. Convert TV time to study time. Convert TV time to preparation time. Convert TV time to thinking time. Invest your time, don't spend it. (My reaction: you can watch TV but limit your time and  have the self-control to stop when your time is up).

8. Read for twenty minutes every morning. Reading provides the opportunity for quiet insight. You can reflect on the ideas and thoughts of others, and immediately convert them to your own success formula. Your best chance for success is reading. Learn to earn. Read to succeed. (My reaction: there is no better book than the Bible, by reading this, you can never go wrong and you can be sure you are guided by our God on your path to success).

9. Write for twenty minutes every morning. What should you write about? Anything you want! Begin to clarify your thoughts and ideas in writing.

10. Call people you love -- and tell them you love them. Love is not motivation. Love is inspiration. To be your best, you must go beyond motivation -- to inspiration.

11. Tell yourself you're the best. "I am the greatest of all time." Muhammad Ali said that thousands of times. Millions of people agree he was the greatest of all time. He began that journey by telling himself first. So can you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata