Update on My 60 Before 60


        Hi! It's been a while, been busy with the online shop of my daughter, Georgina. I think I have to revise my 60 before 60 as I have turned 60 already, I am not stressed out, or maybe I would like to think I am not :)

    Here's my update and this will be the end of it, I mean the end of this list because I am going to make a new one, a more practical one.

  1.      Memorize verses from the Bible. ~ memorizing...still memorizing
  2.       Read the entire Bible. ~ reading...still reading
  3.      Learn how to incorporate Bible verses in my prayers. ~ practicing...still practicing
  4.      Learn how to pray sincerely. ~ learning...still learning
  5.      Pray confidently in public. 
  6.      Pray for others without being conscious. 
  7.      Have my own Victory group (which means I am capable already).
  8.      Share the Good News to the neighbors in Magdaong.
  9.     Conduct Bible Study in the compound.
  10.     Sleep early, 11:00 PM.                    
  11.     Be  healthy by eating  healthy food.  9/9/12, when I started on  paleo diet.
  12.     Make 3 more fruit of the Spirit cross stitch.  Made one, gave as wedding gift to Georgina and Erich
  13.     Make crocheted  coasters as Christmas gifts for 2013.
  14.     Make crocheted glass holders as Christmas gifts for 2014.
  15.     Experiment baking brownies with malunggay.
  16.     Experiment on making cuchinta with coconut milk.
  17.     Experiment on making sapin-sapin easier. 
  18.    Take orders for homemade  goodies.
  19.     Make unique packaging for homemade goodies.
  20.     Make my own blog.  Here it is:)
  21.     Have a backyard garden.
  22.     Make garden for herbs. ~ Starting to make one, thanks to my good friend, Nida C. Bumactao who gave seeds all the way from Connecticut.
  23.     Learn how to sing for videoke.
  24.     Have to buy videoke first.
  25.    Go to Puerto Princesa to see underground river.
  26.    Go to Coron.
  27.    Go to Tagaytay (Memory Lane). 11/17/12 Thanks to my sister-in-law, Rachelle.
  28.    Travel along Laguna to try food specialty of each town.
  29.     Buy herb plants from Quezon Ave. Garden or in Manila Seedling 11/11/12 Thanks to Tom, Angge and Gin
  30.     Go to Los Banos to buy kesong puti and carabao’s milk.
  31.     Construct kitchen for my homemade goodies.
  32.      Learn how to play piano again.
  33.     Have piano tuned first.
  34.     Learn how to sew again.
  35.     Have sewing machine repaired first.
  36.     Learn how to paint using oil and watercolor. learning
  37.     Brisk walking every morning going to market. ~ around the compound, most of the time and to market once in a while
  38.     Brisk walking every afternoon around compound.
  39.     Exercise to be healthy and to lower BP. ~ 10/8/12 started going to Slimmer's World gym
  40.     Get US visa with Cham. 
  41.     Go to US with Cham.
  42.      Earn for my personal expensesI'm helping Georgina with her online shop
  43.      Make menu for healthy everyday dishes.
  44.      Go to culinary school again even for half day courses. My sister, Lelet, gifted me with cash to spend for my tuition fee (still squeezing time to enrol). Thank you, Lelet!
  45.      Create a dessert, should be paleo dessert.
  46.      Sew dresses for Gin’s clothes businessIt's now online shop
  47.      Attend pasta classes with Tom.
  48.      Design gazebo and construct.
  49.     Travel with Lolit, Luchi and Lelet anywhere.
  50.     Set bookstore for youth in Teopengco bldg.
  51.     Meet Marek. 9/2/12 during my daughter, Cham's birthday celebration
  52.     Attend church with Gael.
  53.     Share the gospel to Tom. 
  54.     Lead with Tommy Bible group with helpers.
  55.     Pray with Tommy before going to bed.
  56.     Look for my godchildren whom I don't see for quite some time.
  57.    Meet with my old friends like Debbie, Tootsie, Issa, I will be meeting with Issa, she's now connected with PhilAm Life and I asked her to make proposal for Tommy's health fund 
  58.    Go to Hongkong with whole family including Gael. 11/28/12 to 12/2/12
  59.    Stay overnight in a 5 star hotel (breakfast included)with Mama, Lolit and LuchiMay 19,2013 at Subic see here 
  60.    Pamper myself in an expensive salon (haircut, hairspa) and body massage in The Spathanks to Gin for my hair rebond at Mary Pauline:) Thanks to Erich for the gift certificate any service of our choice in The Spa

1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm.
Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labor is not in vain.

Comments

  1. Having Problems FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

    Do you want to munch on some tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Get your awesome Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata