14th to 17th Day of Paleo Diet

On the 14th day, I left early again for the retreat and served this dish, which I cooked 2 days ago, for Tommy. I call this dish Chicken Adobo with Malunggay. My lunch in the retreat was breaded chicken strips with steamed carrots and green peas.

 My plate

Tommy's plate

For dinner, I had fish paksiw with ashitaba leaves, sauteed upo with chopped ashitaba leaves and boiled saba. Tommy had fried tilapia with the sauteed upo.



 The next day, Sunday, the 15th day, I gathered pansit-pansitan from my garden, washed them thoroughly and placed in bowls.


 I prepared squash soup by boiling stock made from soup bones, added diced squash and mashed roughly when soft, poured on bowls with pansit-pansitan while boiling.



 Then, I fried daing na bangus, and served this with...


... radish sliced thinly and soaked in vinegar.

After the church service, we headed to S&R for the Rotisserie Chicken again and ordered Shrimp Salad.



 The next day, 16th day, we had for lunch the leftover chicken we had last night. Our helper harvested several puso ng saging (banana blossom) and mature coconut...


...and that's what we had as side dish, Guinataang Puso ng Saging. I sauteed ginger, garlic, onions, added the puso ng saging, seasoned with sea salt and plenty of freshly-ground black pepper. I added vinegar, let it boil for around 10 minutes, then I added the coconut milk. Let it boil till cooked and the puso soft.



We had Pork Nilaga with saba, camote, carrots, pechay and cabbage for dinner. 



The following day, 17th day, I harvested different kinds of vegetables. From left, pansit-pansitan, saluyot, alugbati and talbos ng camote.


 I sauteed garlic, onions, tomatoes, baby carrots and all the vegetables I harvested. Seasoned this with sea salt and pepper and thought of putting powdered salabat and it was good. We had also scrambled egg (photo not taken).




We had Chop Suey (Tommy's favorite) for dinner. I sauteed garlic, onions, chicken, cooked until chicken changed its color, added salt and pepper, cooked until chicken meat is slightly browned. Added water, let boil and added the frozen carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. Let it boil and it's done.






Comments

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are You Having Trouble FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

    Want to eat some tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Check out the: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata