First Day on Paleo Diet

fr. left: fish paksiw, hard-boiled eggs, salabat(ginger brew) w/ plenty saba(plantain banana) and camote(sweet potato)   We had this for breakfast and lunch.
    

fr. top, clockwise: lettuce,tomato, onions and mangoes w/ vinaigrette dressing, sweet potato,chicken fried in olive oil    We had this for dinner.
   


  It's been 2 weeks and many things happened in that span of time. What had happened led me to try this Paleo Diet for my husband and me. When I first heard of this Paleo Diet from my youngest daughter, Georgina, I became interested right away. We are not getting any younger and we need to be healthy. Besides, I will be able to do 2 things on my list of 60 things. #11 and #43. Be healthy by eating healthy food and make menu for healthy everyday dishes.

     Yesterday was our first day on Paleo Diet or the Caveman's Diet and so far, we are doing good. It was hard at first, imagine eating without rice! And you have to give up sugar and dairy. We will be doing this for the next 30 days, I hope we survive:)

Comments

  1. Nice Mama! Hehe. But if you really wanna lose weight, don't eat too much sweet potatoes (like Erich) and lessen any sweet fruits like mangoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gin, but I don't wanna lose so much weight, I'm ok with the 5 lbs. that I lost:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata