Morning Ritual



 This is the view as I step out of our house to do my morning exercise. I walk from here while I memorize verses from the Bible. I thank God for this place, for the fresh air, for the plants and trees, for the sunlight.
                                             I continue walking and memorizing Bible verses..
                                                               ...going up the gate...
                                                                       ...and back...
                                                            ...and back to our house.
                            This I repeat several times for 30 minutes to make myself physically fit.

Isn't it wonderful to have the time to do this? God has been good to me, giving me the luxury of time to exercise and know Him more at the same time.



You are my God, and I will give you thanks
you are my God, and I will exalt you.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Ps.118:28-29

 



Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata