One Beautiful Morning

 As I woke up this morning, I rush to the front door to see if there are messages on my cellphone, which I normally place near the door because this is the only place in our house where cellphone signal is strong.

 And this is what I saw. It is as if the flower is saying HI to me bringing me the message from our Creator that I just have to put my hope in the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

You will notice that the branch is swaying sideways because the flower is too heavy for the too slim branch. This is the plant in my previous post used as souring agent for sinigang. It grew so tall that I don't know what to do about it. I just left it at that. Then yesterday, i saw that there is a bud on the very tip and the plant itself still stood tall.

And the bud bloomed into a beautiful deep pink flower.


 Here are the close-up shots of that flower.


And this is the front door where I run to first thing in the morning to, as I've said, check on my cellphone and gaze out of this glass front door, looking at my plants and saying a quick prayer thanking God for another wonderful day ahead.


Psalm 131

My heart is not proud, O Lord,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
O Israel, put your hope in the Lord
both now and forevermore.

Comments

  1. Aww... That's so cute Ma! Pitasin mo yung flower hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, nagclose na ang flower. Tomorrow baka bumuka ulit. how r u? I miss you na

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata