25th to 27th Day of Paleo Diet

Tommy and I went back to our house on the 25th day, bringing home some of the organic vegetables I ordered.     This is Kilawing Labanos (sauteed radish with chicken heart, garlic, onions, tomatoes, vinegar, seasoned with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper). Paired this with...

 ...fried fish for lunch.

 Dinner we had spinach sauteed in garlic and olive oil, sprinkled with shrimp-garlic flakes and...

...Chicken with Patola. I wonder why dishes taste more delicious with organic vegetables :)

That's Salmon Belly Sinigang with eggplant, Chinese kangkong, finger chili, tomatoes and onions with juice of calamansi as souring agent. We had this for lunch on the 26th day.

That afternoon, after Tommy and I attended our Bible study, I met up with Alvin of Kusina ni Lakapati for my coco aminos (to replace soy sauce) and coco sugar which I ordered on-line.

Dinnertime in the foodcourt, we had Garlic Chicken and Chop Suey.

On the 27th day,  I cooked Bistek Boneless Bangus Belly. I was excited to use my coco aminos, so excited that I even used it for my...

...sauteed  sayote and pechay baguio :) My dish tastes much better with coco aminos! We had these for lunch.


I made Eggplant Omelet for dinner and...


Chicken Tinola with green papaya and sili leaves. *Yum*

3 more days and were done with our Paleo diet. Let's see what our mentor, Erich Krauss, says we do next :D

Comments

  1. Are You Having Trouble FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

    Do you want to eat healthy tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Check out this book: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata