Why We Have to Praise God - 2

 
2. Because He is our Heavenly Father.

When my father died, a part of me died also. He was a famous dentist of his time, who made a mark in the history of Bataan. I have known him to be a jolly person and a very loving father who wanted the best for us, his family. I can say that he loved us unconditionally and was always proud of his children. He would always say good things about us and I had not heard him say even one bad thing about us.  I was given the opportunity to be with him the last years of his life (when I opened a business in Bataan). He gave me moral support and he became my number one customer.  He was a very supportive father till the end. How I miss him. I praise God for giving me such a wonderful father.

I realized then, now that Daddy's gone, I have our Heavenly Father who is much, much greater than my earthly father. He provides everything I need, loves me unconditionally and eternally, always there for me, and will never leave me nor forsake me. He is a perfect Father, who cares for me and plans for my future. I have inherited great and eternal riches when I was adopted as God's child through Jesus Christ.


Ephesians 1:3-6

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
who has blessed us in the heavenly realms
with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world
to be holy and blameless in his sight.
In love, he predestined us to be adopted 
as his sons through Jesus Christ,
in accordance with his pleasure and will 
to the praise of his glorious grace, 
which he has freely given us
in the One he loves.


Matthew 6:32

Your Heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.


Comments

  1. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Are Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist.
    * Same strength as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata