28th to 30th Day of Paleo Diet

 We had this for lunch on the 28th day. Picadillo (sauteed ground beef with upo and talinum).

Dinnertime, we had pechay baguio and carrot soup,...

 ...pan-fried pork steak with toasted garlic toppings...

...and Kimchi which I prepared several days ago.


The following day, the 29th day, I cooked chicken adobo (with coco aminos, tastes great!) for lunch...

 ...and sauteed patola with okra. It was Sunday, we had dinner at our favorite place, S&R. As usual the same chicken rotisserie and caesar salad. Tommy loves this.

On the 30th day, our last of the 30-day diet, I prepared Sweet and Sour Chicken with pansit-pansitan as garnishing. Tommy brought as pasalubong 2 pieces pineapple, we ate the whole piece, the other one was not as sweet so the half I added to this dish,...


... the rest I made into jam. I used coco sugar and cinnamon with a pinch of sea salt. It was good. Now I'm getting used to coco products :)

We ate the same dish for dinner because Tommy didn't eat this for lunch. He cooked eggs instead while I was at Slimmer's World, to have my medical exam (yes, I got this as GC when I applied for membership at S&R). Amazing isn't it? Now I can exercise while on Paleo diet. I thank God for all these blessings.

We are done with the 30-day period, I can say that I feel healthy, I don't feel bloated anymore, no more gas pain and hyper-acidity and I lost 10 pounds. Tommy lost 15 pounds, he looks younger and slimmer. He so misses rice and soda and doesn't feel energetic, so Erich advised him to go 80% Paleo and 20% gluten-free, which means he can eat rice but should stay away from soda. I have to research more on this, but for me, I opt to continue with 100% Paleo.

If you want to be healthy, try Paleo, you will not regret it. 

Thank You, Lord, you've been so good to me all the time.




Comments

  1. Having Problems STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Do you want to munch on healthy tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Get your amazing Paleohacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata