Why We Have to Praise God - 3


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, 
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, 
will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

3. Because He loves us.

Our early years of marriage had been a difficult one. Everything was wrong. Wrong time, wrong place, wrong situation. It was like hell for me and the only thing that kept us going is our (or should I say my?) love for each other. So many times I wanted to quit and sometimes I just wanted to die.

And we know that in all things God works
 for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

I then realized that if life is like hell, where should I go? I searched for that place, a sanctuary, a refuge, where I can rest, where there is someone who would understand me, whose shoulder I could cry on. Soon enough, God used my sisters, Lolit and Luchi, so that I could find that place. All along, God is there, waiting for me to come to Him. God loves me.

what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
Psalm 8:4

Since then, my God has shown His great love for me. He took care of my children and protected them from all harm when I was not around. He made us all healthy and have not given us problem so big that I cannot handle. And most of all, He changed me. My situation is still the same, the people around me are still the same, I am still in the same place. I am a new person, I am happy and contented. I am loved. 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

I praise You, Lord, with all my heart, I worship You and adore You. Thank You for loving me and accepting me for who I am. Fill me with Your love so that others can see You in me.

Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata