Why We Have to Praise God

Many of us experience God's great love for us in so many ways, but have we asked ourselves how much we love God? Can we honestly say that we love God?

Before we can truly say we love a person, we have to know that person well and to be close to him/her. We have to be with him/her long enough to have a deep relationship. Same with our relationship with God. We have to know God more by reading His story through the Bible, by receiving Jesus as our personal Savior and by communicating with God through prayer. And one of the forms of prayer is worship and praise. The more we know of Him, the more we will love Him and want to worship Him.

In the book, The Prayer that Changes Everything, the author, Stormie Omartian, gives us 15 reasons why we have to praise God.

In the days ahead, I will write about these reasons and how they changed my perspective of God and how I came to know Him more to be able to say I love God with all my heart and soul and mind.

1. Because He is our Creator.

God made heaven and earth and everything around us. Everything God created is good and beautiful and that include us. God never makes mistakes so we are not one. God loves all He created, we are priceless, precious in His sight. We are to glorify Him and praise Him for all He created even other people. God loves us and He knows our purpose. Let God create something new in our lives today.


Psalm 8:3-6

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is men that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor.

You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet.


Psalm 139:13-15

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.


Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata