Christmas Gifts from My Loved Ones


Lacoste t-shirt from Cham

Luggage belt and book from Tom and Angge


 
Colorful necklace and Staccato shoes from Gin

Giordano t-shirt from Mike

Oral-B electric toothbrush from Erich

Assorted gifts from Bataan

Assorted gifts from Makati

    I am not bragging but I just want to give credit to my beloved family for all these wonderful gifts I received last Christmas, not to mention the cash gifts I received from my hubby, and sister and brother from abroad and yes, from bunso. Till next Christmas :)


Proverbs 22:9

 A generous man will himself be blessed,
for he shares his food with the poor.



Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata