Prayer of Gratitude for 2012

    I praise you, Lord, with all my heart. You are my King, my Redeemer, my everything. There is no other God like you. I thank you, my Heavenly Father, for 2012.
  
    I thank you for giving me and my family healthy lives. Thank you, Lord for touching Tommy's knee and for making him walk again. I thank you that my children are together in one apartment, making them closer together and hopefully loving each other. I thank you for providing for their needs, not necessarily for their wants. I thank you for this angel for being there when my panganay needed her most. I thank you for BBM for the love that he painstakingly showers my eldest daughter and for adding color to her life. I thank you for EK who gave meaning to my bunso's life and for introducing me to Paleo diet.

    I thank you for my Vgroup leader, Mommy Terry, for her untiring dedication to teach me and share everything for my spiritual growth. I thank you for Atty. Lacanilao who trusted my abilities as secretary of God's Favored People. I thank you for my friends in VCF, it has been a joy being with them.

    I thank you for my Mama, who, through the years, has been praying for my success. I thank you for my brothers who genuinely love me and want the best for me. I thank you for Lolit, for forever lending her ears and opening her heart for me especially when I'm down and out. I thank you for Luchi, for her love and concern and for being my guide spiritually. I thank you for Lelet, though she's far away, she never forgets to let me feel she loves me no matter what. I thank you for all my sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law for being part of my journey here on earth.

    I thank you, Lord, for the time well spent, for the strength you provide every minute of my life. I also thank you for the trials and tribulations because without them I wouldn't know you more.

    May 2013 give me and my loved ones more blessings for us to be a blessing to others, healthier lives, and greater strength for the unstable days ahead, in Jesus' name.   Amen.

CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

Comments

  1. Having Problems FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

    Want to eat some delicious recipes TONIGHT?

    Get your amazing Paleohacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata