Finally Met Marek



This little man is still so shy that he doesn't want to open his eyes





He is more relaxed now, how cute.



Napping time
    This is Marek and meeting him is on my list of 60 before 60. There was this strange feeling when I saw him but I must admit that I was overjoyed seeing him. I loved how he made faces whenever he noticed that we were looking at him. After several minutes of getting familiarized with us, he became more relaxed and started to talk and play and roam around the place. He is a hyper-active boy, but a disciplined one (thanks to her mom). I can see that he is intelligent and lovable and happy.  It was a momentous event and I will forever treasure this in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata