Life Begins at 60 Part 2

       Morning of January 11, 2015, Erich told me that he's going to treat me to lunch so I won't cook anymore since Tommy and Cham were not around (Tommy went to  have his car fixed and Cham went to a baptism, that was what they told me which later I found out that they went ahead to the venue where the surprise party was to be held).

    Georgina asked me to wear something proper because Erich will bring us to a hotel. She chose what I would wear and I innocently obliged. I was excited because I love dining out.

    Back to the hotel, this was what was happening. Photos courtesy of my brother, Junn.

Annie, my sister-in-law and my Mama

Maricor, my niece and inaanak and Mama

Jiren, my niece and Mama
    Aren't they cute? They were making silip-silip (looking through the window), waiting for me to arrive. Erich, Georgina and I proceeded to the hotel by foot (the hotel was very near Cham's apartment). And the moment I will never forget, my Mama captured that moment in a video.


My beautiful niece, Jiren manning the instax booth




    I will never forget that scene, my loved ones shouting "SURPRISE" when I entered the room. Surprised I was really, I never expected they would do this, coming all the way from Bataan when just a few days ago they were here in Manila to attend Georgina's wedding. I was glad to see Lolit, my sister, who was not able to attend Georgina's wedding. Delighted was I to see Amy and May, my sisters-law and Tricia, Amy's daughter. My mom, of course, my siblings, Junn with Annie and Joshua, Lolit with Maricor, Luchi, and Lorenz with Jiren, Nico and Jillian. My son, Tom with Gael and Angge, and Cham with Mike, and my Tommy. Later, Angeli arrived with Marek.

    That was definitely the most memorable time in my life when I felt I was loved, shown importance, appreciated and cared for. Many thanks, my loved ones. Words cannot express the happiness I feel inside.

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata