Life Begins at 60

    First of all, I would like to show first the Sweet 60 Surprise Party Theme styled by my equally sweet daughter, Cham. I sooo loved it!!! The colors, the cupcakes, the lollipops, the candies, the table paper napkins. It seems I was brought back to my teen years :)


The Dessert Table with all my favorite colors, sweets and goodies
Notice the lace beautifully placed on the edge of the base of these delicious Lollipastillas made by Chad and Sheila of I Do. 


Red Velvet cupcakes and Vanilla cupcakes by Chad and Sheila.


The Estrel's Caramel Cake which I long wished to have. Wish granted by Mike :)

This frame with the sign cleverly thought of by Cham. (She's really good at this)

The Backdrop designed by Cham with my favorite colors! Later I found out that everybody lent a helping hand to finish this in so short a time.


    

Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata