Life Begins at 60 Part 3



   I want to share some more photos of the surprise party, please bear with me haha, it was my birthday anyway :) Photos courtesy of Cham and Jiren.





My reaction in seeing the wonderful wishers

Couldn't believe it I cried 
Teary-eyed but obviously happy 
With Lolit, who was truly missed at Georgina and Erich's wedding

          With my energetic Mama dear                
With my sister-in-law, the cute weightlifting champion May  
Delightfully posing beside my dessert table
Unexpected blessing - a grand buffet spread
Cutting the cake - I feel like a debutante :D

Eating time with Tommy, Amy, Tricia, Lorenz, Nico, Junn, Mama and Annie

With my loving sisters, Lolit and Luchi
Tricia, Tommy, Amy,  Marek, Tom, Jillian, Angge and Angeli

Lolit, Annie, Maricor, Luchi, Mama and me

Lorenz joined the group

Mama, Cham and me
Annie, Luchi, Amy, Lolit, me and Mama

The girls - Cham, May, Gin, Maricor, Jiren





The boys - my inaanaks, Joshua and Nico, Tom, Gael
Luchi, Lorenz, Maricor, Lolit, Gin, Erich, and me


The lady behind this sweetest event in my life, a dream come true, my daugher Cham

Chamike!
Sweets for the sweet girls, Maricor and Jiren

 
With big boy Gael and Tommy


With the hyper active Marek and Tom



With my handsome bodyguards in pink :)





Erich with cute and pretty Jillian






Rare moment with Marek





Capping the party with the viewing of my son, Tom's AVP (password is "luvy@60") and the video of the family of my long-missed sister, Lelet from the US.  Kipsy, my talented sweet niece, gave this title, "Tita Luvy's Sweet 60". Thank you Tom. Thank you Jonh, Lelet and Kipsy <3 <3 <3







Thank you, everyone!!!









Psalm 100


Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues to all generations.






Comments

Popular Posts

Healthy Paleo Chicken Recipe

Pork Binagoongan with Ampalaya

Paleo Tuna Spaghetti with Pansit-pansitan

My Plants

Cream Dory Paleo Piccata